Sunday, October 08, 2006

I found out some things about him today. God I feel like such a complete idiot. I hate that I'm so presumptuous all the time. Its moments like these you find out how awful it is when you stereotype someone.

As much as I'd like to though, nothing seems worth it anymore. I've been so depressed lately. Its like all these things have just been building up one by one. Everytime I get over something, something worse just comes along and shoves me back into the ground again.

Great, I sound like some pessimistic mad bitch now.

I miss Shane. Another Saturday's gone by with me waiting all day for that caramel frappe. I miss my friends so so so much. I don't think I'd be in this deep if things were the same way they used to be. I wish I could be a kid again. I keep thinking of the first time I met him, dumping that bucket of sand over his head. And his oh so adorable reaction.

I wish everyone wasn't too busy for me anymore.

No comments: